The Humanities Faculty consists of Geography, History, Modern Studies and Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies.
The Principal Teacher is Miss Miller (Modern Studies Teacher).
There are a number of teachers in each subject area within this faculty. They include:
- Mrs MacArtney Depute Head Teacher (Modern Studies)
- Ms Mullaney (Modern Studies)
- Miss Smith (Geography)
- Mrs McLeod (History)
- Mrs Wagstaff (History)
- Mr Walker (History)
- Mrs MacKenzie (Religious Education)
- Mr Anderson (Religious Education)
- Miss McEwan (Religious Education)
Fuller details about each of the different areas of study will follow shortly. Please visit the site soon.