Business Studies Department
Mrs MacMillan is the Principal Teacher of Business Studies.
TODAY IS BBC NEWS DAY - PLEASE CLICK ON BBC NEWS 2017 FOR MORE DETAILS
Other teaching members of the Department are:
- Mrs Bryceland
- Ms Coulter (Depute Head Teacher)
- Ms Straine
- Mr Brown
The department is fully involved in a whole range of different courses across the school, including:
- BGE CfE Business, Enterprise and Finance in S2
- BGE CfE Business & Finance in S3
- BGE CfE Administration & IT in S3
- National 5 Accounting in S4
- National 4/5 Administration & IT in S4 - S6
- National 4/5 Business Management in S4 - S6
- Higher Accounting in S5 - S6
- Higher Administration & IT in S5 - S6
- Higher Business Management in S5 - S6
This department also involves our students in many different activities both inside and outside of school, linking with Local and National companies, The BBC for their Schools Report Project and regularly encourage our students to take part in Enterprise, Business and Stock Market Challenge Competitions.
More information on the courses they offer can be found by clicking on the links on the right hand side of the screen.