Supporting Student Achievement
The school recognises the importance of supporting and celebrating student achievement. Ms Forsyth has been appointed as a Principal Teacher with direct responsibility for this aspect of student education. Her role has these main target areas:
- To coordinate opportunities for Personal Achievement both in classroom and beyond.
- To publicise to the community the success of students.
- To raise the attainment of specific identified groups of students and to monitor and track their progress.
- To coordinate a programme of Supported Study.
- To encourage S1 student involvement in the wider life of the school.
Fuller details of her work can be obtained by contacting the school.